The words diverse
For everything I manip, write or conjure via a different way is meant to move the reader, watcher or visitor. I pull satisfaction out of other's people joy and that drives me to continue to make art, even though it's very amateuristic and done in my spare time.Me in a nutshell:
- I'm Dutch
- I have german and french lineages
- My type of music evolves around dubstep, rock, soundtracks and everything in between.
- I DISGUST boybands
- My ideal type of man is well-dressed, has a strong and steady personality (knows what he wants/likes), is confident and shows it (but not in an arrogant way!) and must have something appealing/attractive that marks him as an individual
- I feel attracted to dark hair, fair skin and light eyes. Richard Armitage is the embodiement of my ideal man. No joke and no coincedence! It always has been this way!
- I practice horse-riding and have quite an athletic and well-formed body.
- I LOVE animals
- I am fond of badass dudes, especially hot villains.
- I dye my hair in three colours: Black, mahony red and aubergine. At the same time. Mahony red base, aubergine on top (gives a purple reddish glow) and black streaks. AWESOME!
- My real hair colour is ash-blond.
- One day I want to emigrate to New-Zealand, Australia, England, Canada or Sweden.
- I NEVER follow the crowd or fashion and wear whatever I like and looks good on me
- I think that I should loose weight despite the fact that I am fairly lean and slim. (Belly fat.. I hate belly fat)
- I am sometimes not the easiest to get along with. For I have a strong personality and can be quite (most of the time unintentionally) blunt. But I can also be very diplomatic and suave